For optimal support of joints. Arti Pro is a unique supplement of organically bound trace elements such as copper, zinc and manganese, and ensures an ideal support for the joints, tendons, cartilage and skeleton. This is especially important for young horses, older horses, horses with heavy workloads and pregnant or lactating mares.
For perfectly healthy muscle cells. Muscle Plus contains increased amounts of vitamin E and selenium. Vitamin E acts as a biological antioxidant and supports the muscle function. Selenium has an economizing effect on vitamin E and protects your horse's cell formation.
Energy for each effort. Pro Energy ensures an optimum supply of energy in the form of fats and carbohydrates. Fats serve as a source of fatty acids and are converted into energy during physical exertion. This is the energy for the medium and long term
Ideal sports mixture for explosive performances
- Cavalor Super Force is a high quality mix specifically composed for highly active competition horses that have to deliver brief and explosive efforts (jumping, cutting, racing).
- Cavalor Superforce contains a special selection of exclusive high-quality grains and an exceptional mix of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. This mix is a source of high-quality, easily digestible proteins and an extensive range of vitamins, minerals and easily absorbable trace elements.
- Cavalor Superforce also contains Muscle Plus, which supports muscle function through a combination of extra vitamin E and selenium.
Oats, wheat middlings, expanded maize, linseed husks, expanded wheat, wheat bran, toasted soya beans, expanded barley, beet molasses, wheat gluten feed, sunflower seed feed, horse bean flakes, soya oil, maize, spelt bran, soya fibre, wheat, alfalfa, broken oil seeds, brewers’ yeast, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, soya bean hulls (produced from genetically modified soya), maize gluten feed, sodium bicarbonate, maize bran, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya)
Crude protein 12.5%, crude fat 6.0%, crude ash 6.5%, crude fibre 9.0%, sugars 4.0%, starch 32.0%, calcium 0.70%, magnesium 0.30%, phosphorus 0.60%, sodium 0.45%
3a672a vitamin A 10500 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 1500 IU, 3a700 vitamin E 350 mg, 3a821 vitamin B1 12 mg, vitamin B2 13 mg, 3a841 calcium D-pantothenate 25 mg, 3a831 vitamin B6 2.5 mg, vitamin B12 0.03 mg, 3a880 biotin 200 μg, 3a890 choline chloride 260 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 50 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.25 mg, 3b304 cobalt (coated granulated cobalt(II) carbonate) 0.30 mg, E4 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 20 mg, 3b409 copper (dicopper chloride trihydroxide) 6 mg, 3b503 manganese (manganous sulphate, monohydrate) 113 mg, 3b506 manganese (manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 15 mg, 3b605 zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 95 mg, 3b609 zinc (zinc chloride hydroxide monohydrate) 15 mg, E8 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.24 mg, 3b815 selenium (L-selenomethionine) 0.20 mg
E310 Propyl gallate 1.80 mg
Zoo Technological Additives
4b1702 Saccharomyces cerevisiae NCYC sc 47 5.2 109 CFU
Feed a minimum of 500g/100Kg to a maximum of 800g/100Kg
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help