Crude fiber as an engine for the intestines. Crude fiber is the indispensable pacesetter for the intestines and allows for a gradual release of energy. The crude fiber in Fiber Plus comes from high quality sources of cellulose such as alfalfa stems, spelt and line fibers. Crude fibers also stimulate the production of vitamin B in the large intestine.
Active yeast for a smooth digestion. Live yeast cultures promote acid-using bacteria in the large intestine and stimulate a healthy gut flora. It thus ensures an optimal efficiency of the feed. Yeast Plus as ideal support of a smooth intestinal passage.
For optimal support of joints. Arti Pro is a unique supplement of organically bound trace elements such as copper, zinc and manganese, and ensures an ideal support for the joints, tendons, cartilage and skeleton. This is especially important for young horses, older horses, horses with heavy workloads and pregnant or lactating mares.
Well-balanced structural mix for happy days of your ageing horse
- Older horses have a less efficient digestion and often also poorly functioning teeth. Cavalor Strucomix Senior is the perfect food for your older horse: it contains easier to digest extruded grains and biologically high-quality proteins, which are easily digestible and are converted quickly.
- Cavalor Strucomix Senior contains Fiber Plus, high-quality source of cellulose. This is important for the proper functioning of the digestive system. Increased levels of vitamins, minerals and trace elements contribute to compensating for a reduced absorption in older horses.
- The high levels of copper, zinc and manganese provide maximum support to the joints, tendons and the complete skeleton. Cavalor Strucomix Senior is the perfect feed that contains everything to give your older horse a healthy and active old age.
Wheat middlings, barley flakes, linseed husks, expanded maize, wheat bran, spelt, expanded wheat, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), beet molasses, alfalfa, alfalfa stems, linseed, wheat gluten feed, carrot chunks, sunflower seed feed, toasted soya beans, spelt bran, soya fibre, soya oil, calcium carbonate, broken oil seeds, wheat, soya bean hulls (produced from genetically modified soya), sodium chloride, fructo-oligosaccharides
Crude protein 14.0%, crude fat 5.0%, crude ash 8.0%, crude ﬁbre 11.0%, sugars 5.0%, starch 27.0%, calcium 1.10%, magnesium 0.35%, phosphorus 0.65%, sodium 0.25%
3a672a vitamin A 13000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 1800 IU, 3a700 vitamin E 240 mg, 3a821 vitamin B1 14.5 mg, vitamin B2 16.0 mg, 3a841 calcium D-pantothenate 30.5 mg, 3a831 vitamin B6 2.9 mg, vitamin B12 0.035 mg, 3a880 biotin 240 μg, 3a890 choline chloride 270 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 60 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.50 mg, 3b304 cobalt (coated granulated cobalt(II) carbonate) 0.40 mg, E4 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 25 mg, 3b409 copper (dicopper chloride trihydroxide) 7 mg, 3b503 manganese (manganous sulphate, monohydrate) 140 mg, 3b506 manganese (manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 18 mg, 3b605 zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 125 mg, 3b609 zinc (zinc chloride hydroxide monohydrate) 18 mg, E8 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.35 mg, 3b815 selenium (L-selenomethionine) 0.26 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4b1702 Saccharomyces cerevisiae NCYC sc 47 5.2 109 CFU
E310 Propyl gallate 2.20 mg
Mixture of flavouring compounds 7 mg
Feed a minimum of 450g/100Kg to a maximum of 700g/100Kg
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help