Omega 3 Plus
Visibly healthy and fit. In addition to a glossy coat, these omega-3 fatty acids have many other beneficial effects and thereby support the overall fitness of your horse.
For a good intestinal flora. Florastimul is a prebiotic that is only used by benign bacteria and that promotes their development. Florastimul ensures a healthy intestinal flora.
Well-balanced high quality mixture for tense, nervous horses
- Cavalor Pianissimo is specially formulated for horses that are prone to stress or are hard to ride. This oats-free mix contains all the nutritional components for a complete and well-balanced diet.
- To make sure that nervous horses do not get too much energy, they are usually given less concentrates and more roughage. However, that leads to an unbalanced diet.
- Cavalor Pianissimo has a very low protein content (7.75% DCP), which makes it very suitable to use in addition to roughage, which is very high in proteins (such as silage or spring grass).
- Cavalor Pianissimo's low protein content also makes it suitable for horses that are cutting down on training after a racing season, horses that are temporarily at rest (recovery) and horses that are prone to excess proteins.
Linseed husks, barley flakes, wheat middlings, expanded maize, wheat bran, expanded barley, wheat gluten feed, beet molasses, sunflower seed feed, spelt bran, soya fibre, linseed, broken oil seeds, soya oil, soya bean hulls (produced from genetically modified soya), maize gluten feed, wheat, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, fructo-oligosaccharides
Crude protein 10.5%, crude fat 4.0%, crude ash 7.0%, crude ﬁbre 13.5%, sugars 4.5%, starch 27.5%, calcium 0.85%, magnesium 0.35%, phosphorus 0.60%, sodium 0.30%
3a672a vitamin A 12500 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2500 IU, 3a700 vitamin E 200 mg, 3a880 biotin 200 μg, 3a890 choline chloride 160 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 75 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.25 mg, 3b304 cobalt (coated granulated cobalt(II) carbonate) 0.30 mg, E4 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 30 mg, E4 (cupric chelate of glycine hydrate) 9 mg, 3b503 manganese (manganous sulphate, monohydrate) 115 mg, 3b506 manganese (manganese chelate of amino acids, hydrate) 9 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 115 mg, 3b607 zinc (zinc chelate of glycine hydrate) 12 mg, E8 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.40 mg, 3b815 selenium (L-selenomethionine) 0.12 mg
E310 Propyl gallate 0.30 mg
Feed a minimum of 350g/100Kg to a maximum of 650g/100Kg
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
A marked difference in our warmbloods focus since switching to this feed. He seems more relaxed without comprimising his performance.Impressed.
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help