High-fiber mixture low in sugar and starch for sensitive horses
- Cavalor FiberForce is a high-fiber mixture with a very low sugar and starch content. Its effect has been proven scientifically. This feed is ideally suitable for horses with a sensitive gastrointestinal tract, nervous horses, horses sensitive to overburdened muscles and the so-called easy keepers.
- Cavalor FiberForce contains long fibers and extruded fiber pellets. Digest Control guarantees the lowest starch and sugar content, which has a particularly positive effect on the bowel function.
- Cavalor FiberForce ensures that your horse is healthy from the inside out!
Linseed husks, alfalfa stems, alfalfa, sunflower seed feed, soya oil, spelt hulls, oat hulls, cane molasses, peas, linseed, dried beet pulp, wheat, monocalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, maize gluten feed, calcium carbonate, fructo-oligosaccharides
Crude protein 11.0%, crude fat 7.0%, crude ash 8.5%, crude fibre 29.0%, sugar 3.0%, starch 5.0%, calcium 1.00%, phosphorus 0.50%, magnesium 0.20%, sodium 0.30%
3a672a vitamin A 15000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 1500 IU, 3a700 vitamin E 200 mg, 3a880 biotin 100 µg, 3a890 choline chloride 90 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 40 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 0.2 mg, 3b304 cobalt (coated granulated cobalt(II) carbonate) 0.1 mg, E4 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 40 mg, 3b503 manganese (manganous sulphate, monohydrate) 100 mg, 3b605 zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 100 mg, E8 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.4 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4b1702 Saccharomyces cerevisiae NCYC sc 47 7 109 CFU
E310 Propyl gallate 0.30 mg
Feed a minimum of 500g/100Kg to a maximum of 2000g/100Kg
E310 Propyl gallate 0.30 mg
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Having spent hours researching horse feeds with low sugar/starch for my 2 PPID Shetland ponies, finally came upon Cavalor FiberForce - and what a find! A really 'interesting' mix, which the ponies much prefer to boring fibre nuts, and with a combined sugar/starch of only 8% it is far better than many of the [more well known brands] so-called 'safe' products for PPID/laminitis prone ponies and horses, which often have a sugar/starch content of over 15%. Also great that it is a complete feed, so no need to buy additional chaff etc. Highly recommend. (Photo of ponies - not sweaty - just had a bath! but hopefully shows their great condition. Not bad for 20 and 25 years old!)
Crude fiber as an engine for the intestines. Crude fiber is the indispensable pacesetter for the intestines and allows for a gradual release of energy. The crude fiber in Fiber Plus comes from high quality sources of cellulose such as alfalfa stems, spelt and line fibers. Crude fibers also stimulate the production of vitamin B in the large intestine.
Active yeast for a smooth digestion. Live yeast cultures promote acid-using bacteria in the large intestine and stimulate a healthy gut flora. It thus ensures an optimal efficiency of the feed. Yeast Plus as ideal support of a smooth intestinal passage.
Stimulates feed ingestion, increases saliva secretion and promotes digestion.
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help