For optimal support of joints. Arti Pro is a unique supplement of organically bound trace elements such as copper, zinc and manganese, and ensures an ideal support for the joints, tendons, cartilage and skeleton. This is especially important for young horses, older horses, horses with heavy workloads and pregnant or lactating mares.
Supply of essential minerals. Electrolytes are minerals (sodium, chloride, potassium, phosphorus), which play an important role in regulating the water balance and acidity in the horse's body. Electrolytes must be replenished following exertion. The body can hardly store electrolyte reserves, which makes a daily dietary supply essential. The Mega Electrolyte concept ensures that your horse absorbs all the necessary electrolytes daily.
For perfectly healthy muscle cells. Muscle Plus contains increased amounts of vitamin E and selenium. Vitamin E acts as a biological antioxidant and supports the muscle function. Selenium has an economizing effect on vitamin E and protects your horse's cell formation.
Ideal sports mixture to build up great stamina
- Cavalor Endurix is a mixture for competition horses performing long, aerobic exercises (military, carriage-driving, endurance, eventing and dressage). They get their energy not just from grains, but also require slow release energy sources such as vegetable fats or volatile fatty acids (formed from raw fibers in the large intestine).
- Because of their sustained intensive efforts, these horses lose electrolytes (essential minerals) while sweating and that loss needs to be compensated for. Mega Electrolyte ensures that your horse enters the race with sufficient electrolyte reserves.
- Muscle Plus, a sophisticated mix of vitamin E and selenium, strengthens the natural resistance and reduces the impact of oxidative stress.
Oats, linseed husks, wheat middlings, expanded barley, expanded wheat, expanded maize, wheat bran, wheat gluten feed, soya oil, sunflower seed feed, beet molasses, spelt bran, soya fibre, linseed, horse bean flakes, maize, broken oil seeds, toasted soya beans, alfalfa, wheat, brewers’ yeast, sodium chloride, soya bean hulls (produced from genetically modified soya), maize gluten feed, calcium carbonate, fructo-oligosaccharides
Crude protein 12.50%, crude fat 7.50%, crude ash 6.50%, crude ﬁbre 9.50%, sugars 4.50%, starch 27.50%, calcium 0.80%, magnesium 0.30%, phosphorus 0.60%, sodium 0.45%
3a672a vitamin A 10500 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 1500 IU, 3a700 vitamin E 350 mg, 3a821 vitamin B1 12 mg, vitamin B2 13 mg, 3a841 calcium D-pantothenate 25 mg, 3a831 vitamin B6 2.5 mg, vitamin B12 0.03 mg, 3a880 biotin 200 μg, 3a890 choline chloride 260 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 50 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.25 mg, 3b304 cobalt (coated granulated cobalt(II) carbonate) 0.30 mg, E4 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 20 mg, 3b409 copper (dicopper chloride trihydroxide) 6 mg, 3b503 manganese (manganous sulphate, monohydrate) 110 mg, 3b506 manganese (manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 15 mg, 3b605 zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 95 mg, 3b609 zinc (zinc chloride hydroxide monohydrate) 15 mg, 3b815 selenium (L-selenomethionine) 0.20 mg, E8 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.24 mg
E310 Propyl gallate 2.25 mg
Feed a minimum of 600g/100Kg to a maximum of 800g/100Kg
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help