Tasty and well-earned reward after heavy exertion
- Following heavy exertion your horse does not long for a highly concentrated energy feed; give it rather a light, easy to digest meal: Cavalor Mash & Mix!
- This feed is specially formulated from tasty and easy to digest natural raw materials that stimulate the digestive system. Cavalor Mash & Mix contains exclusively heat-treated nutritional elements (treated grains, bran and linseed) and tasty vegetables.
- Thanks to Mega Electrolyte, your horse replenishes lost fluids and electrolytes after heavy exertion. Cavalor Mash & Mix is also welcome on cold winter days as an easily digestible energy source (diluted with hot water).
Barley flakes, wheat bran, oats, linseed, expanded barley, expanded maize, beet molasses, toasted soya beans, horse bean flakes, calcium carbonate, carrot chunks, sodium chloride, soya oil, leek, fructo-oligosaccharides
Crude protein 13.0%, crude fat 7.0%, crude ash 6.5%, crude ﬁbre 6.5%, sugars 4.5%, starch 32.5%, calcium 1.00%, magnesium 0.20%, phosphorus 0.50%, sodium 0.40%
3a672a vitamin A 15000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 1500 IU, 3a700 vitamin E 200 mg, 3a821 vitamin B1 3 mg, vitamin B2 3 mg, 3a880 biotin 100 μg, 3a890 choline chloride 90 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 40 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 0.20 mg, 3b304 cobalt (coated granulated cobalt(II) carbonate) 0.10 mg, E4 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 40 mg, E4 copper (cupric chelate of glycine hydrate) 15 mg, 3b503 manganese (manganous sulphate, monohydrate) 100 mg, 3b506 manganese (manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 15 mg, 3b605 zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 100 mg, 3b607 zinc (zinc chelate of glycine hydrate) 20 mg, E8 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.40 mg, 3b815 selenium (L-selenomethionine) 0.2 mg
E310 propyl gallate 0.3 mg
Feed a minimum of 200g/100Kg to a maximum of 300g/100Kg
For a good intestinal flora. Florastimul is a prebiotic that is only used by benign bacteria and that promotes their development. Florastimul ensures a healthy intestinal flora.
For optimal support of joints. Arti Pro is a unique supplement of organically bound trace elements such as copper, zinc and manganese, and ensures an ideal support for the joints, tendons, cartilage and skeleton. This is especially important for young horses, older horses, horses with heavy workloads and pregnant or lactating mares.
Supply of essential minerals. Electrolytes are minerals (sodium, chloride, potassium, phosphorus), which play an important role in regulating the water balance and acidity in the horse's body. Electrolytes must be replenished following exertion. The body can hardly store electrolyte reserves, which makes a daily dietary supply essential. The Mega Electrolyte concept ensures that your horse absorbs all the necessary electrolytes daily.
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help