Mare & foal feed for total health during gestation, lactation & growth
- Cavalor Probreed is a source of essential amino acids that are necessary for the growth and development of the unborn foal. It also contains important vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Probreed also contains Opti-Growth, which provides maximum support of bones, tendons and joints from the early stages of development.
- This mix is suitable for pregnant mares during the last three months of gestation, lactating mares and young foals up to 12 months.
Barley flakes, alfalfa, oats, wheat middlings, expanded barley, expanded maize, wheat bran, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), wheat gluten feed, sunflower seed feed, beet molasses, linseed, toasted soya beans, spelt bran, soya fibre, broken oil seeds, soya oil, wheat, maize gluten feed, soya bean hulls (produced from genetically modified soya), calcium carbonate, sodium chloride
Crude protein 15.0%, crude fat 5.0%, crude ash 7.5%, crude fibre 9.5%, sugars 5.0%, starch 27.0%, calcium 1.00%, magnesium 0.30%, phosphorus 0.60%, sodium 0.35%
3a672a vitamin A 12500 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2800 IU, 3a700 vitamin E 200 mg, 3a880 biotin 200 μg, 3a890 choline chloride 160 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 75 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.4 mg, 3b304 cobalt (coated granulated cobalt(II) carbonate) 0.35 mg, E4 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 30 mg, E4 copper (cupric chelate of glycine hydrate) 15 mg, 3b503 manganese (manganous sulphate, monohydrate) 122 mg, 3b506 manganese (manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 15 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 125 mg, 3b607 zinc (zinc chelate of glycine hydrate) 20 mg, E8 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.50 mg, 3b815 selenium (L-selenomethionine) 0.20 mg
E310 Propyl gallate 2 mg
4b1702 Saccharomyces cerevisiae NCYC sc 47 5.2 109 CFU
Feed a minimum of 500g/100Kg to a maximum of 1200g/100Kg
Active yeast for a smooth digestion. Live yeast cultures promote acid-using bacteria in the large intestine and stimulate a healthy gut flora. It thus ensures an optimal efficiency of the feed. Yeast Plus as ideal support of a smooth intestinal passage.
For a balanced growth. Thanks to an optimal calcium/phosphorus ratio, Opti Growth contributes to a healthy bone growth and an ideal availability of copper, zinc and manganese for the development of joints, tendons and bones.
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help