For Extra Strong Stress Relief
Cavalor Take It Easy Forte, a soothing paste supplement with an extra-powerful effect for quick, effective results. Reduces anxiety and the impact of stress factors while improving concentration.
Horses that are scared or stressed aren’t themselves anymore. Cavalor Take It Easy Forte is a versatile approach to occasional stress.
It contains essential oils that have a soothing effect and, by supporting bodily functions such as breathing and circulation, also support general wellbeing.
Cavalor Take It Easy Forte, like Cavalor Take It Easy, also contains high doses of L-Tryptophan combined with B vitamins. This ensures rapid and efficient production of serotonin, an anti-stress hormone produced by the body itself.
Take It Easy Forte paste is perfect for using right before high-stress events such as competitions and transport.
Product Properties - Key Ingredients
Unlike Cavalor Take It Easy, Cavalor Take It Easy Forte contains an extra blend of essential oils. They each work in their own way to tackle the causes and consequences of stress (breathing, circulation, anxiety, etc.).
Every horse deals with stress differently. Combining individual oils makes powerful stress management possible, effective for a variety of different horses and situations.
Cavalor Take It Easy Forte contains the following essential oils: Humulus Lupulus, Citrus Reticulata blanco, Cananga Odorata, Juniperus Mexicana and Vetiveria Zizanoides.
- L-Tryptophan : stimulates serotonin, an anti-stress hormone naturally produced by the body. This has been proven to improve mood and decrease baseline startle responsivity in humans1. Further it is shown that plamsa levels of tryptophan are related to the levels of supplementation3
- Vitamin B1 : facilitates the work of neurotransmitters, supports the adrenal glands and has a soothing effect.
- Magnesium Citrate : organic, easily absorbable source of magnesium. Magnesium has a soothing effect and helps muscles relax. 2
- Vitamin B1 - 1,200 mg/l
- Tryptophan - 296,000 mg/l
- Magnesium - 1%
- Humulus lupulus - 20,000 mg/l
- Citrus reticulata - 20,000 mg/l
- Cananga odorata - 10,000 mg/l
- Juniperus mexicana - 10,000 mg/l
- Vetiveria zizanoides - 10,000 mg/l
There is no universal approach to horse stress because every horse reacts differently. We recommend administering 1/3 of a syringe the evening before, 1/3 of a syringe the morning of and 1/3 of a syringe 1 hour before the stressful situation. Depending on the stressful event and the degree of stress associated with it, the dose can be adjusted from a minimum of 20 g up to a maximum of 180 g spread over a 24-hour period prior to the stressful event.
Maximum 180g per day
- Murphy, S.E., Longhitano, C., Ayres, R.E. et al. Tryptophan supplementation induces a positive bias in the processing of emotional material in healthy female volunteers. Psychopharmacology 187, 121–130 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00213-006-0401-8
- Wendy Pearson, Jennifer MacNicol. Acute Effects of a Single-Dose Nutritional Product on Stress Response and Task Completion in Horses, J Equine Vet Sci, 2017;51: 86-91
- Young V.R., Hussein M.A., Murray E., Scrimshaw N.S. Plasma tryptophan response curve and its relation to tryptophan requirements in young adult men. J. Nutr. 1971;101:45–59.
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help