Soft foal-pellet - from milk to concentrate without growth stop
- Cavalor® Start & Go Soft consists of easily digestible, very tasty and heat-treated grains and milk proteins to gradually teach your foal to eat. This unique combination ensures a smooth transition from milk to concentrated feed during the weaning period, with a growth stop hardly ever occurring.
- Opti Growth supports a perfect calcium/phosphorus ratio in your foal.
- Cavalor® Start & Go Soft also contains the prebiotic Florastimul, which ensures an optimal intestinal flora.
Wheat, maize, wheat gluten feed, soya feed, glycerin, whey powder 8%, barley, rice bran, linseed, carob, brewers’ yeast, toasted soya beans, calcium carbonate, fructo-oligosaccharides, sodium chloride, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya)
Crude protein 15.5%, crude fat 7.5%, crude ash 7.0%, crude fibre 3.5%, sugars 8.0%, starch 24.0%, calcium 1.10%, magnesium 0.20%, phosphorus 0.70%, sodium 0.30%
3a672a vitamin A 18125 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 2250 IU, 3a700 vitamin E 325 mg, 3a821 vitamin B1 14 mg, vitamin B2 15 mg, 3a841 calcium D-pantothenate 25 mg, 3a831 vitamin B6 2,4 mg, vitamin B12 0,03 mg, 3a880 biotin 250 μg, 3a890 choline chloride 310 mg, 3b310 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 70 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.35 mg, 3b304 cobalt (coated granulated cobalt(II) carbonate) 0.35 mg, E4 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 40 mg, 3b409 copper (dicopper chloride trihydroxide) 6 mg, 3b503 manganese (manganous sulphate, monohydrate) 163 mg, 3b506 manganese (manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 15 mg, 3b605 zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 145 mg, 3b609 zinc (zinc chloride hydroxide monohydrate) 15 mg, E8 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.45 mg, 3b815 selenium (L-selenomethionin) 0.20 mg
E310 Propyl gallate 2 mg
Feed a minimum of 75g/100Kg to a maximum of 400g/100Kg
For a good intestinal flora. Florastimul is a prebiotic that is only used by benign bacteria and that promotes their development. Florastimul ensures a healthy intestinal flora.
For a balanced growth. Thanks to an optimal calcium/phosphorus ratio, Opti Growth contributes to a healthy bone growth and an ideal availability of copper, zinc and manganese for the development of joints, tendons and bones.
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help