Active yeast for a smooth digestion. Live yeast cultures promote acid-using bacteria in the large intestine and stimulate a healthy gut flora. It thus ensures an optimal efficiency of the feed. Yeast Plus as ideal support of a smooth intestinal passage.
For optimal support of joints. Arti Pro is a unique supplement of organically bound trace elements such as copper, zinc and manganese, and ensures an ideal support for the joints, tendons, cartilage and skeleton. This is especially important for young horses, older horses, horses with heavy workloads and pregnant or lactating mares.
For perfectly healthy muscle cells. Muscle Plus contains increased amounts of vitamin E and selenium. Vitamin E acts as a biological antioxidant and supports the muscle function. Selenium has an economizing effect on vitamin E and protects your horse's cell formation.
Complete daily ration sports energy for your horse
- Cavalor Perfomix is a well-balanced sports mix for active horses and is given in addition to the daily ration of roughage.
- This mix consists of top quality grains, high-quality proteins, fats and easily digestible cellulose (structure). It contains all the elements that active competition horses need.
- Arti Pro provides extra support for the joints through elevated levels of copper, zinc and manganese. This provides maximum support to the joints, skeleton and tendons during extra exertion. Yeast Plus stands for the presence of live yeasts that favourably influence the composition of the intestinal flora. As a result, there is less acidification in the large intestine.
Barley flakes, oats, wheat middlings, linseed husks, expanded maize, wheat bran, expanded barley, wheat gluten feed, beet molasses, sunflower seed feed, linseed, spelt bran, soya fibre, broken oil seeds, soya oil, wheat, soya bean hulls (produced from genetically modified soya), soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), fructo-oligosaccharides, maize gluten feed, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride
Crude protein 11.0%, crude fat 4.5%, crude ash 7.0%, crude ﬁbre 9.5%, sugars 4.5%, starch 31.5%, calcium 0.90%, magnesium 0.30%, phosphorus 0.60%, sodium 0.30%
3a672a vitamin A 15000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 3000 IU, 3a700 vitamin E 350 mg, 3a880 biotin 240 μg, 3a890 choline chloride 190 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 90 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.50 mg, 3b304 cobalt (coated granulated cobalt(II) carbonate) 0.36 mg, E4 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 36 mg, E4 copper (cupric chelate of glycine hydrate) 9 mg, 3b503 manganese (manganous sulphate, monohydrate) 140 mg, 3b506 manganese (manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 9 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 140 mg, 3b607 zinc (zinc chelate of glycine hydrate) 12 mg, E8 selenium (sodium selenite) 0.48 mg, 3b815 selenium (L-selenomethionine) 0.12 mg
E310 Propyl gallate 2.25 mg
Zoo Technical Additives
4b1702 Saccharomyces cerevisiae NCYC sc 47 5.2 109 CFU
Feed a minimum of 450g/100Kg to a maximum of 800g/100Kg
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help