For Intestinal Disturbances
Cavalor Emergency 911 is a fast-acting and easily digestible supplement intended to support the digestive systems in horses with digestive problems or experiencing stress, for example from transport.
Cavalor Emergency 911 supports the microflora and digestive system with prebiotics and probiotics to support good gut bacteria. It contains a broad range of micro-organisms that help to bring the gut flora back in balance quickly.
- A supplement designed to support the intestinal system during transport and emergency situations.
- Helps manage symptoms of colic by supporting the intestinal microflora, and the digestive system.
- A great supplement for horses suffering from intestinal disturbances.
Designed to be used during the very early stages of gut upset to help stabilise the horses intestine.
Cavalor Emergency 911 is not intended to replace a vets intervention. It is a very useful product to have in the medicine cupboard.
For horses with diarrhea you may use 1/3 tube per day to assist a return to normality.
Product Properties - Key Ingredients
- Organic yeast extract: Rich in glucomannans (GM) and mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) to bind mycotoxins and prevent damage in the gut. Yeast helps to prevent the colonisation of bad bacteria.
- B vitamins: Stimulate the growth of good bacteria (such as bifidobacteria) as well as the production of antibodies against bad bacteria in the gut. Stimulates intestinal health and proper function of the digestive system.
- Aspergillus oryzae enzymes: Help to break down starch and promote digestion.
- Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus plantarum: Lactic acid bacteria with a variety of functions. Lactobacilli have a barrier function against the penetration of pathogenic bacteria. They also assist in the digestion of food, which gives them a nutritional function.
- Saccharomyces cervisiae: Also known as brewer’s yeast. Helps to maintain acidity balance in the gut, providing a healthy and habitable environment for microflora.
- Pantothenic acid: Water-soluble vitamins that play an important role in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and fats.
Instructions for Use
|Acute Rate In the event of sudden discomfort||1-2 tubes|
|Preventative Measures - i.e before travel etc||0,5 - 1 tubes|
|Pack Lasts||1 application (full tube)|
|Max Daily Rate||3 tubes|
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.refresh_page
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.selection_help